Here are some magic items of lesser power that can be found in Madame Mirum's Curio Shoppe, or the Abandoned Tower or Emirln the Enchanter.
- Consecrated Incense - While burning, which lasts 20 minutes, the smoke has the same effect as the Protection from Evil spell.
- Love Potion - Anyone imbibing this brew is subject to a Charm Person spell, and failing a saving throw brings them under the control of the first person to talk to them and lasts for 12 hours.
- Lucky Talisman - This coin, clover, or inscribed parchment allows the bearer to reroll a single failed saving throw against death.
- Magician's Hat - Like a bag of holding this hat is larger on the inside than the outside. A single item can be stored inside the hat as long as it will easily fit through the opening.
- Lullaby Music Box - When played for the first time this device causes 1d6 targets of 1 hit dice or less to fall asleep for one hour unless they make a saving throw. Those closest to the music box, including the person activating it, are affected first.
- Willow Wand - This minor magic wand allows a Magic-user to cast a single first level spell into it, letting them use this 'charge' at a later time.